Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Recipes

My good friend asked me to post a recap of past Thanksgiving recipes. Some of these I have posted about on this blog and others I made before I had a blog, but I remember the recipes well and have been able to find them online.

This year I am making- Brussels Sprouts Gratin,
Butternut Squash Baked Risotto,
Mesclun with Pears and Pumpkin Seeds, Ginger Pumpkin Meringue Pie, Banana Pudding Pie,
and Chocolate-Pumpkin Tart .

I am probably going to make another salad or vegetable side, but I haven't quite decided yet on the exact one.

Here are recipes from past Thanksgivings-

Spiced Pomegranate Sipper

Butternut Squash Soup

Roast Turkey with Sage and Orange Gravy

2 Versions of Butternut Squash Stuffing

Apple-Sausage Stuffing

Sourdough Stuffing with Pears and Sausage

Southern Corn Bread Dressing

Rosemary Cornbread

Broccoli with Lemon Crumbs

Wheat Berries with Roasted Squash

Roasted Butternut Squash Salad and a Pasta Salad

Autumn Hash and Vegetable Trio with Orange-Thyme Dressing

Pear and Arugula Salad & Persimmon and Pomegranate Salad

Vanilla Sweet Potatoes

Blue Cheese and Bacon Twice-Baked Potatoes

Smoked Gouda Grits

Shredded Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Hazelnuts

Sweet Potato Gnocchi

Jewel Roasted Vegetables

Butternut Squash Risotto

Macaroni and 4 Cheeses

Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cream Pie

Candied Sweet Potato Cupcakes

Pumpkin Cupcakes

Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes

Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Buttermilk Icing

Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes

Cranberry & Vanilla Bean Sorbet

Chocolate Harvest Cake

Pumpkin Pie Cake

Red Velvet Peppermint Cake

Cinnamon Struesel-Topped Pumpkin Pie

Triple-Chocolate Cheesecake

Pomegranate Pound Cake

Dorie's Thanksgiving Twofer Pie

Chocolate-Pumpkin Marble Cake

All in One Holiday Bundt Cake

Pumpkin Cake with Whipped Cream and Pecan Praline

Sweet Potato Cake

Here are more Pumpkin recipes

Here are more Cranberry recipes


Heather Bankhead said...

Mare--perfect! thanks! love you and love your food.
miss you. please come to my house for thanksgiving. xo

Michele said...

Wow, this is quite a list! Everything looks so delicious. I wish I had more people to cook for, I could get away with making more. Thanks for sharing.

bellini valli said...

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving Mary Ann. There is so much to be thankful for.