Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving Recipes

My good friend asked me to post a recap of past Thanksgiving recipes. Some of these I have posted about on this blog and others I made before I had a blog, but I remember the recipes well and have been able to find them online.

This year I am making- Brussels Sprouts Gratin,
Butternut Squash Baked Risotto,
Mesclun with Pears and Pumpkin Seeds, Ginger Pumpkin Meringue Pie, Banana Pudding Pie,
and Chocolate-Pumpkin Tart .

I am probably going to make another salad or vegetable side, but I haven't quite decided yet on the exact one.

Here are recipes from past Thanksgivings-

Spiced Pomegranate Sipper

Butternut Squash Soup

Roast Turkey with Sage and Orange Gravy

2 Versions of Butternut Squash Stuffing

Apple-Sausage Stuffing

Sourdough Stuffing with Pears and Sausage

Southern Corn Bread Dressing

Rosemary Cornbread

Broccoli with Lemon Crumbs

Wheat Berries with Roasted Squash

Roasted Butternut Squash Salad and a Pasta Salad

Autumn Hash and Vegetable Trio with Orange-Thyme Dressing

Pear and Arugula Salad & Persimmon and Pomegranate Salad

Vanilla Sweet Potatoes

Blue Cheese and Bacon Twice-Baked Potatoes

Smoked Gouda Grits

Shredded Brussel Sprouts with Bacon and Hazelnuts

Sweet Potato Gnocchi

Jewel Roasted Vegetables

Butternut Squash Risotto

Macaroni and 4 Cheeses

Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake

Pumpkin Cream Pie

Candied Sweet Potato Cupcakes

Pumpkin Cupcakes

Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes

Pumpkin Spice Bundt Cake with Buttermilk Icing

Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes

Cranberry & Vanilla Bean Sorbet

Chocolate Harvest Cake

Pumpkin Pie Cake

Red Velvet Peppermint Cake

Cinnamon Struesel-Topped Pumpkin Pie

Triple-Chocolate Cheesecake

Pomegranate Pound Cake

Dorie's Thanksgiving Twofer Pie

Chocolate-Pumpkin Marble Cake

All in One Holiday Bundt Cake

Pumpkin Cake with Whipped Cream and Pecan Praline

Sweet Potato Cake

Here are more Pumpkin recipes

Here are more Cranberry recipes


3 comments:

Heather Bankhead said...

Mare--perfect! thanks! love you and love your food.
miss you. please come to my house for thanksgiving. xo

Michele said...

Wow, this is quite a list! Everything looks so delicious. I wish I had more people to cook for, I could get away with making more. Thanks for sharing.

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Have a fantastic Thanksgiving Mary Ann. There is so much to be thankful for.