Friday, August 12, 2011

Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bottomed Vanilla Cupcakes

Why not finish out a snack/sweet week here on the blog with something totally decadent and crazy? These cookie/cupcakes should do the trick.

I made these for a dessert gathering and did not try them myself. My husband took the few remaining that were leftover to work the next day and his boss declared this the best dessert ever.

What could be better than combining chocolate chip cookies with vanilla cupcakes? I don't know, but if you like those two things than I guess some fluffy frosting and a cookie on top just sweetens the whole deal.

These were fun and enjoyed by everyone who tried them. Have a great weekend everybody!

Here is the recipe for Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookie Bottomed Vanilla Cupcakes

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable - and delicious
My kids will go crazy for these - thanks!
Mary

Kathleen Richardson said...

Mare ~ I just found your blog while Googling "how to make small fondant flowers". Found that post (2008) and did what you instructed. Worked great.

I'd like to continue following your blog, but find what works best for me is the Blogspot "gadget" called Email Notification. It allows me to enter my email address (which you can't see) and each time you post a new blog entry, I receive notification in my email. Hope you add this gadget! Love your blog.

busyascanbe said...

These not only look wonderful but my grandkids will love looking at them...LOL
Thanks for the recipe,
Debbie from Tieyourapronstrings.com

Best Breakfast Ideas for Your 2021 said...

"Fantastic, You always win my heart with your mind blowing ideas and information, I really appreciate the work the effort and recommend all viewers to stay connected for future posts. Keep Rocking
Take some time and visit my Blog."