Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Biscotti

It's that time of year. The time when you can start making, baking, sending, and sharing food gifts, if you so desire.
I made these Holiday Biscotti a couple of weeks ago when a group of women from church got together to share some ideas for Edible Holiday Gifts.
I hadn't ever made this particular biscotti recipe before, but with dried cranberries and pistachios, these just seemed like the perfect Christmas treat.
They also have lemon zest which makes the flavor really great.
I dipped some in white chocolate and some in white almond bark-which I think holds up better because it doesn't melt. I also left some plain.
These were really good. I recommend them for anyone who likes biscotti. They have great flavor and would make a great gift. Plus, they look pretty with the red and green which happen naturally.
Try them out and send them to someone you love. They will be thankful! (Make sure you taste one first!)


Recipe for Holiday Biscotti


6 comments:

TeaLady said...

These do look really good. I like the red and green.

Maria said...

I don't make biscotti enough!

Barbara said...

Super idea. I've never made biscotti...think I better give it a try!

Kayte said...

Oh these look so holiday worthy...just the right colors and everything! Very nice. I will put these on my list, Mark loves dunking biscotti in coffee!

Jamie said...

I have been wanting to make biscotti. I've never tried it but I love them. This looks like a great combo. I'll have to put on my list to try.

Di said...

Those look great--very similar to the ones I just made. I went with dark chocolate for dipping, though, since I don't like white chocolate.