Thursday, July 24, 2008

Kiwi Smartini

Okay, when I saw this in the latest issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine, I thought, that looks really yummy and is actually a little strange. It was oh so good! Seriously, everyone loved it and it was a really fun way to start out our meal. The funniest part was seeing a sippy cup whose top was completely blocked because of all the seeds! Try this, you won't be sorry!
Kiwi Smartini from Everyday with Rachael Ray Magazine
8 kiwis, coarsely chopped, plus 1 for garnish slices
1 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice, about 6-7 lemons
2 cups ice cubes
1 cup sugar
2 cups water

Place all ingredients in a blender. Puree until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish with kiwi slice.

6 comments:

Prudy said...

I love this idea-and what a clever name! The mango tofu drink looks so good too, but seriously that tofu ratatouille looks insanely good. You've been busy!

Aggie said...

Wow! What a fun drink! I might have to go pick up some kiwis for this one!

I'm laughing about the sippy cup...: ) thanks for the warning!

Madam Chow said...

You are a cooking MACHINE! I finally made it to look at your TWD cobbler, and found all this other yummy stuff to look at, too!

Jaime said...

pass me a glass!

Kelley said...

Wow! This looks great!

Me and the Boys! said...

I saw that in the Rachel Ray magazine, and thought about trying it. It sounds so yummy. Cant wait to try it.