Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Soba Salad with Feta and Peas

I came across this recipe somehow, when I was looking at one of my favorite blogs, The Way the Cookie Crumbles. I kept it in the back of my mind for a night that would require a fast dinner.
We enjoyed this when my sister was here visiting with her kids. I threw it together after a long day of swimming and playing and all the kids were really happy about eating it.

I didn't get a great picture, but once again, with that many hungry mouths to feed it makes doing so very difficult.

I don't use frozen peas very often, but they went really well with the soba noodles in this dish. The soba noodles are dressed with a simple lemon juice & olive oil mixture, that also contains a dash of soy sauce. It makes for a great combination.

The best thing about this recipe was how quickly it came together and at the same time, it was very flavorful and delicious.
Recipe for Soba Salad with Feta and Peas
* I used less olive oil than the recipe called for


1 comments:

Eliana said...

What a wonderful and nutritious dinner. Can't beat the fact that it's so easy to make either. A winner all around :)