Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lemon-Raspberry Muffins

Muffins are one of my favorite breakfast treats. I like that they aren't overly sweet.
They are quick and can be healthy. Fruit is easy to include in them and they are just simple.

I had some extra raspberries in the fridge leftover from some other adventure that looked like they wanted to be included in a muffin. I searched online for a recipe and found one that looked good over at Eating Well.
I liked that it used buttermilk and not too much sugar.

The lemon flavor really played well with the raspberries in these muffins and the texture was perfect.


Recipe for Lemon-Raspberry Muffins
* My muffins were done in about 17 minutes- tops were golden and a toothpick came out clean
* I used olive oil

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very cute little muffins, love the pciture

Eliana said...

Ah yes - these look like they would make for a perfect breakfast :)

Maria said...

I just made peach muffins. I will be making these next:)