Saturday, May 14, 2011

Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Pancakes

I wasn't expecting to take a photo of these, but they were soo good and soo quick, that I felt I had to share them. I have made them a few times already and will continue to make them. I just love it when a whole wheat breakfast tastes so good. Plus, chocolate chips can make any child love anything. The batter is simple and it takes just a few moments to mix up. So, go whip up a batch. They are fluffy and perfect!

Unfortunately, I don't have time to make them today. We've got baseball tournaments, softball tournaments, a baby shower, a birthday party, another baseball game smack dab in the middle of that, and the list goes on. But, maybe tomorrow when the weekend slows down, I will make them again, because they are so delicious! Have a good one!

Here is the recipe for Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Pancakes from Recipe Girl
* I used low-fat buttermilk
* I added 2 Tablespoons of water to the batter, just so it was pourable
* I used milk chocolate chips
* I made 3-4 inch pancakes and got about 12



0 comments: