Tuesday, July 27, 2010

TWD- Chewy Chunky Blondies

Nicole chose this week's TWD recipe, Chewy, Chunky Blondies. You can find the recipe on her blog- Cookies on Friday.

You can also find the recipe on a post from when I made these a couple of months ago- when we were taking dinner to a local homeless shelter.
I doubled the recipe to make sure that there would be enough to go around and they were wildly popular. My husband was lucky enough to taste one and he was wishing that there were more to sample.
I used Heath bits, pecans, and toasted coconut in my blondies.

Check out the TWD blog to see who else loved these blondies!

12 comments:

Hindy said...

Gorgeous photo! We loved these too.

Marie Rayner said...

Looking fabulous as always Mary Ann!! You did a great job! xxoo

teresabelle25 said...

Hmmm...they look great. I believe it will taste great too! Awesome

Unknown said...

fabulous, great pic too

Bella Baker said...

Your blondies look amazing! I love that photo! I want to grab one right off the screen! I love these blondies!

chocolatechic said...

I just used toffee and butterscotch chips.

Delish!

mike said...

What a special treat for the shelter - I can't imagine them NOT loving them. Pecans... I used almonds but will definitely try the pecans next time. Funny - I used toasted coconut too (leftover) -and LOVED the flavor. They look like they cut/sliced so nicely for you too! Beautiful!

Pamela said...

That's the beauty of this one. There is enough for everyone and it's so easy to double the recipe. Loved 'em!

Eliana said...

These look absolutely perfect :)

Nicole said...

Yours look great. Thanks for baking along with me this week!

TeaLady said...

Now THOSE look great. These were good, weren't they. I know the people who got them enjoyed and appreciated them.

Susan said...

That's wonderful of you to bake for the shelter. I am sure these were greatly appreciated. They look great!