Friday, November 4, 2011

Baked Quinoa Patties

I saw this recipe for Baked Quinoa Patties on 101 Cookbooks and wrote it into my meal plan as soon as possible. Our family loves quinoa and this was a fun way to eat it. These patties have kale in them and some herbs which give the nice flecks of green. I love that these are baked in the oven and they still get nice and crispy.

I roasted some broccolini, asparagus, and green beans in the oven also and we had a delicious dinner.

Here is the recipe for Baked Quinoa Patties

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these look so good! I have 101 cookbooks and love them. Your picture mades them look irresistable!
Mary x

Amalia said...

I also love quinoa, it's such a versatile food. These patties look so delicious! I love how creative and different this meal is :)