Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mandarin Orange Jello



This is for my husband. Let's just say that when it comes to food, we are complete opposites. I love it, he doesn't really care. I get excited about new things, he could eat McDonalds everyday and be completely happy. When we first got married it was a joke that he only ate things from the orange food group. Luckily, now he will eat almost anything I fix, but I still make this every once in awhile for old times sake.

Mandarin Orange Jello

1- 6 serving pkg orange jello

2- 15 oz cans mandarin oranges, drained

cool whip

prepare jello according to package directions in a 9 by 13-inch pan. Refrigerate for an hour and then add the mandarin oranges. Stir them in gently and then refrigerate for a few more hours, until ready to serve. Top with cool whip or whipped cream.










4 comments:

Audrey and the Boys said...

Scott's favorite without fail! This is his favorite treat!

~~louise~~ said...

Hi Mary Ann,
Just a quick note to let you know I "borrowed" this link for the Jell-O Rules Give-Away I'm kicking off for Jell-O Week, 2009.

Thanks for sharing...

tiffka17 said...

Great, its just like my grandmother use to make. Except she used Lime Jello. I'm going to make the kids up a batch this weekend. Thanks for the reminder :)

Amy said...

Thank you for posting this. I bought orange jello and mandarin oranges, but the Jello instructions for adding fruit were only in Spanish!!