Wednesday, February 20, 2008

This Week's Menu



In case anyone needs ideas for dinner this week, I thought I would post what we are making at my house.
Sunday- Spinach Pesto Manicotti, steamed broccoli, rolls, apricots dipped in semi-sweet chocolate and chopped pistachios
Monday- Bean Burritos, Romaine Salad with Tomatoes and Green Pepper
Wednesday-Pizza Sandwiches, Edamame, Baby Carrots, Apples
Thursday- Strawberry Mascarpone Crepes, Turkey Bacon
Friday- Lemon-Dill Tilapia, Roasted Cauliflower, Roasted Red Potatoes

Notes- the manicotti calls for ground beef but I always use ground turkey instead (in almost all recipes). Most of the time I use ground turkey breast ,but this time I used Lean Ground Turkey 93% lean. It was really good.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Mare - you're the cutest! This is funny because I have actually thought, while thinking of what to do for dinner, "I wish I knew MaryAnn's menu so I could just copy her!" You were just reading my mind.
All of these sound great, so I'm going to have to see if you included those recipes in my fabulous binder.
Love ya!

Audrey and the Boys said...

Mare-
I am so glad you are doing this! I too am copying your list for my weekly schedule! I am looking forward to trying the carrot ginger soup and the walnut maple biscuits! YUM! Keep all the good recipes coming.

camilla said...

I can't even comprehend how diverse and gourmet your menus are. I am impressed. I have been doing so bad at menu planning, and you have definately inspired me. Keep posting! -Camilla